The Asian Science Camp 2017 is going to be held on 20 to 26 August 2017 at Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (Kampar Campus) in Malaysia.
• The students have to be outstanding in physics/ chemistry/ biology/ mathematics from higher secondary (11th and 12th grade) or AS/ A2 level and university (1st and 2nd year (B. Sc.).
• They should have strong proficiency in oral and written English, and show a genuine interest in science and research.
• They should obtain permission letter to attend this event from their schools/colleges/universities and parents.
• They should manage round trip flight tickets by themselves. They should have valid passport.
• They should submit a proposal on My expectations from Asian Science Camp 2017 not exceeding 750 words and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 18 April 2017.
Only shortlisted candidate will be called for Interview.There will be no registration fee and the organizing committee will provide the living and local expenses of participants associated with the Camp.